Litigation & Arbitration
We are conflict resolution experts. We help at all stages in a dispute, from initial planning through to the definition and execution of legal strategy before the courts, where necessary.
We are also specialists in alternative methods of dispute resolution, such as arbitration and mediation, working pro-actively throughout the process.
We provide advice in the following areas, amongst others:
- Judicial proceedings
- Validity, interpretation and execution of civil and commercial contracts.
- Payment claims.
- Contractual and non-contractual liability.
- Shareholder conflicts and the enforcement of shareholder agreements.
- Directors’ liability.
- Unfair competition.
- Urban letting and commonly held property/joint ownership.
- General contract terms.
- Bills of exchange, cheques, bearer bills, promissory notes.
- Payment procedures and exchange procedures.
- Criminal law:
- Economic and financial crime.
- Corporate criminal liability.
- Pursuit of corporate fraud.
- Ad hoc.
- Administered by the main arbitration tribunals.
Julio Romero email@example.com