We provide tax advice to domestic and multinational companies and groups, as well as resident and non-resident individuals. We have solid experience in providing both on-going tax advice and advising on specific projects to optimise pre-existing situations.
We represent our clients before the tax authorities, both during tax inspection procedures and while carrying out the day-to-day management of their tax affairs. We are well versed in dealing with tax disputes and tax litigation, at all judicial levels.
We provide advice in the following areas, amongst others:
- On-going direct and indirect tax advice for companies:
- Preparation and filing of tax returns.
- On-going tax advice.
- Comprehensive answers to our clients’ tax doubts.
- Analysis of the potential application of Special Tax Regimes.
- Advice on duties and other taxes.
- Wealth planning
- Design of tax efficient structures.
- Portfolio tax planning.
- Tax analysis of the use of non-resident structures.
- Personal income tax:
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for expatriates (Both for individuals coming to Spain and Spaniards living outside the country).
- Analysis of the tax efficiency of companies and groups.
- Analysis and application of the “Special Tax Regime for Transferred Workers” (“Régimen Especial de Trabajadores desplazados”).
- Tax analysis of pension plans.
- Benefits-in-kind optimisation.
- On-going tax compliance services for individuals and professionals.
- Tax disputes and litigation
- Preparation and filing of tax disputes and litigation, at all judicial levels.
- Drafting of replies to requests or summons from the tax authorities.
- Representation before the Tax Authorities.
- Representation in tax litigation cases.
- Advice on criminal tax cases.
- Planning and carrying out tax due diligence.
- Tax planning for restructuring operations.
- Transfer Pricing
Luis Pérez firstname.lastname@example.org