Innovation, New technologies & Data protection
We are experts in protecting innovation and creativity. We also specialise in creating systems to support and manage innovation and creativity and the resulting products. We create specialised, integrated teams that provide our clients individualised services adapted to their needs. We advise on copyright, marketing, sponsorship and merchandising.
Our lawyers have wide experience in overcoming the inherent risks in technology based business models with a presence across different countries.
We provide advice in the following areas, amongst others:
- Commercialisation studies for brand portfolios, domain names, industrial designs, etc.
- Licensing contracts for brands, patents, industrial design, etc.
- Agreements for the transfer of technology.
- Transfer of commercial rights to IP.
- Worldwide Royalties analysis.
- Protection and licensing of trade secrets and know-how.
- Registering IP.
- Copyright: authors, editors, producers and artists.
- Protection and legal defence of works; audiovisual and audio recordings, software, IT applications, operating systems and databases.
- Literary contracts (edition, production, commissioning of works).
- Content licensing contracts.
- Advertising, sponsorship and merchandising contracts.
- Contracts for web page design and creation. Legal review of web pages.
- Vigilance and recovery of web page domain names.
- E-commerce: Advice in taking business on-line.
- Protection of corporate reputation on the Internet.
- Data protection advice: adaption to current legislation, standard contract clauses, warnings, creation of files, creation and standardisation of security. documents, design of internal procedures and transfers.
- International data transfers.
Borja Díaz-Guerra email@example.com